Did you know that selling your home with the assistance of a professional real estate agent will garner you a higher profit, enough to cover the commission as well as put more money in your pocket? …rather than selling your home on your own?
Here are some reasons why you should hire a real estate agent to assist you in selling your home:
- A real estate agent will provide an accurate home value based on a comprehensive market analysis to help you arrive at the right listing price.
- You’ll have the advantage of being exposed to their entire pool of buyers. More importantly, you’ll be in the MLS database where you’ll immediately have thousands of potential buyers.
- They can assist you with aggressively marketing your home to get you top dollar with a minimum amount of days on the market
- Their ability to negotiate and close the buyer on buying your home
- Realtors are actively selling homes and know the market in your area – they are the experts when it comes to selling a home.
- A real estate agent knows the legal ins and outs of home selling and can help you make sure you don’t end up with a lawsuit on your hands.
- There is some paperwork to go through even if you work with an agent, but that’s still a lot easier than doing it all yourself.
- Even after commissions, statistics show that listing your home with a professional versus trying to sell by owner (FSBO) results in not only a faster sale but more money for the seller.
- Plus, sellers who use an agent usually make more on their home sale, even after paying an agent’s commission.
- It’s your Realtors job to help manage buyer expectations, we are experienced negotiators working hard for you.
You want to sell your home at the right amount and sell it fast? Don’t do it alone… Hire a realtor!
If you want help selling your home, send me a message and I’ll be happy to help.